Congratulations and Welcome
Congratulations on receiving a Bartercard Gift Card. We hope you enjoy spending it!
You can check your Gift Card balance by free phoning 0800 650 055 Monday to Friday between 8 AM and 5 PM, and quoting the Gift Card number.
How do I use my Gift Card?
When you receive a Gift Card, sign it immediately. By signing the card, you agree to the conditions of use.
Present your Gift Card in-store to the participating member, swipe it through the EFTPOS terminal, select Credit, press Enter and sign the receipt. No PIN is required.
Conditions of Use
You must sign the reverse of the Gift Card immediately.
- Your Gift Card is active at the time of issue.
- Your Gift Card is only redeemable at participating Bartercard Members.
- Your Gift Card expires on the date shown on the front. If a balance remains once it expires, a new card can be issued with a charge of T$5, which will be deducted from the balance of funds.
- Your Gift Card may only be used in the Bartercard exchange and is not redeemable for cash.
- It is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that purchases are within the credit balance of the Gift Card. If you wish to use your Gift Card to purchase goods at a price exceeding the credit funds remaining on your Gift Card, you must pay the excess using another payment method. If the cost of the goods is less than the credit balance remaining on your Gift Card, the balance will remain on your Gift Card for use on another occasion. You may check your Gift Card balance anytime by free calling on 0800 650 055 and quoting the Gift Card number.
- If your Gift Card is lost/stolen or damaged, you must notify Bartercard immediately to have the card cancelled. A new card can be issued with a charge of T$5, which will be deducted from the balance of funds. Bartercard will not be responsible for the unauthorised use of your Gift Card if it is not immediately registered as lost/stolen.
- When making a booking, placing an order, or accepting a quote, you must clearly state to the selling member your intention to pay using your Bartercard Gift Card.
By signing the Gift Card, you release, indemnify, and hold Bartercard New Zealand LP (and all of its officers, agents, principals, and representatives) free and harmless from any loss, damages, claims, liabilities in any way related to or arising out of the Gift Card including, but not limited to, any loss related to the loss, theft, forgery or failure to accept the card to the maximum extent permitted by law.