Sometimes known as “the lost village” Highland Paradise is a cultural feast of Cook Islands entertainment and spiritual experiences.
KA’ARA – “Drums of our Forefathers” – Sunset cultural show & feast
Wednesday and Friday
Ka’ara simply means drums. From the moment you arrive you will hear and feel the drums of our forefathers. This cultural extravaganza includes a village tour, marae tapu lifting, Kia Orana cocktail, traditional umu feast and the pulsating cultural show featuring the “E Matike” dance troupe.
The entire night is hosted by the descendants of the Tinomana tribe.
Friday nights are great for family bookings as we feature a special number by the littlest tribe members.
Return transfers are complimentary.
- Pick up times Town & Muri 5.15-5.30pm; Titikaveka & Arorangi 5.15-5.30pm
- Show times 6.00pm – 9.30pm
- Show indoors, village tour weather permitting
- Vegetarian options available
- Includes: Evening transport with guides on board, historic village experience, marae tapu lifting, warrior welcome, cocktail, authentic umu feast and spectacular cultural dance show.
|Child (6-11 Years)||T$70.00|
TAPU’AE – Footprints of our ancestors tour
Tuesday and Thursday (10am-12noon)
Our knowledgeable and entertaining guides will showcase our spiritual past and present, ancient legends and practices, entertainment, the struggle for food, wars, cannibalism, village living conditions and the fascinating history of this tribe.
Interactive village tour with local activities such as weaving, dancing and umu.
|Child (6-11 Years)||T$55.00|