For each business you refer that joins Bartercard, you will be paid a referral bounty of T$500.
You can provide referrals in three different ways:
The more specific you can be, the better opportunity we have to successfully grow our trading community. When providing referrals please give us as much information as you can:
- Business name
- Owner’s name
- Phone number
- Mobile number
- Why would Bartercard work for them?
If you want to trade with the business you are referring please provide full details – what, when, where etc.
All payments are exclusive of GST.
Terms & conditions
- The first member to submit a lead that is converted will qualify for the incentive, and leads will remain live for 90 days from the date of the confirmation email. If the lead is subsequently submitted by another member after the 90 day period has expired and it is converted, the subsequent lead will qualify for the incentive
- Bartercard New Zealand accepts no liability for failure to convert* a lead that results in a loss of payment to a member
- To qualify for the incentive, leads must be submitted via the online referral webpage prior to contact by a Bartercard New Zealand Appointment Maker or Business Developer
- All incentive payments will be paid on the 20th of the month following the completion of the new members pack
- Bartercard New Zealand will generate a buyer-created invoice to facilitate payment of the incentive
- Participants must be current active members of the Bartercard New Zealand trading program to participate in the Bartercard Referral Program
- Additional businesses of the current member are not eligible for payment under the Bartercard Referral Program
- Bartercard New Zealand reserves the right to withdraw this policy at anytime and without notice.